If you have a child or teen, ages 3 to 16, these simple yet effective tools will provide solutions at home and school to address tantrums, arguing, aggression,difficulty making friends, yelling, threatening, fighting with siblings,lying, and difficulty listening to adults.
Your child May Be Experiencing Difficulty with the Following:
- challenging behaviors at home and school
- expressing feelings and needs
- following adult directions
- getting ready for school and bedtime routines
- sensory overwhelm
- making and keeping friends
- smooth morning and bedtime routines
- relaxing mealtimes
- increased bonding and connection
- healthy boundaries
- healthy emotional expression
- improved social skills
- kind problem-solving between siblings
- improved communication skills for children and parents
- parenting tools to find solutions to any challenging behavior
Positive Behavioral Tools and Parent Coaching:
Children’s Individual Sessions and Parent Coaching are designed to help both parents and children to learn new positive behavioral tools to effectively address any behavior and increase positive family interactions.
Children’s Communication Skills
Children will learn to identify what they feel, where they feel it in their body and how to express their feelings and needs. These new skills will replace the currently challenging behaviors that your child is using to communicate what they feel, need or want.
Children’s Social Skills
Through individual sessions and sibling sessions, using games and role-play, your child will gain the skills to invite friends to play, join a game, take turns and share.
*These services are not intended as mental health services, nor are they intended to treat or diagnose the parent’s or child’s mental health needs.